Posted to rec.woodworking
Unquestionably Confused Unquestionably Confused is offline

Default Shopsmith on steroids --- Felder CF 741

On 1/14/2017 4:44 PM, Meanie wrote:
On 1/14/2017 5:31 PM, wrote:

[snip]

it's upkeep.

Like I've said many times when asked about cars - with some brands
(mostly German, but also Italian and English (now Indian owned) - if
you EVER have to ask the question "how much?", you can't afford one.

Also:"If you want first quality oats, you have to be willing to pay
first quality price - If on the other hand you are willing to settle
for oats that have already been through the horse, they DO come a
little cheaper"

One of my personal favorites! Attributed to Will Rogers Jr.

Another: Fast, Cheap, Good. Pick two, because that's all you can have!