Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default European police issue warning as foldable gun which looks likeiPhone to be released in US

On Sat, 14 Jan 2017 02:04:40 -0000, rbowman wrote:

We seem to get rid of ours without that. And without the possibility of
guns being used by the criminals themselves.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rother...tation_scandal

Unless they're a protected species. What's the matter, your paras only
like killing white Catholic men?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody...72)#Casualties

People seem to be treating Muslims as though they're just another colour of skin. They are in fact an entirely different species.

--
Two cowboys are riding along a trail in the mountains when they suddenly hear tom toms beating very close to them.
"Oh! That doesn't sound good," one says to the other.