Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default Sears to sell Craftsman to Stanley/B&D

On 1/13/2017 9:36 AM, Leon wrote:
On 1/12/2017 9:56 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

WOW! They must have been picking on you in particular, I never
experienced that.

They weren't just picking on him, they picked on me too. I hated
answering the same
questions over and over again. It's a frigging electronics store.
Shouldn't just a phone
number bring up everything they needed? Even Harbor Freight can do that.

I used to make stuff up just to screw with them.

I never had any issue, just gave them my telephone number. If you were
making stuff up they probably got several extra hits on your reference
and then had to narrow it down to which one you were going to pick for
that day.

You missed the part where he said "Shouldn't just a phone number bring
everything up" If that worked, we wouldn't be bitching about the
annoyance they caused.

If your RS only wanted a Phone number, they should have passed that
secret on to the rest of their stores. Apparently they were not smart
enough to do that, or were _you_ getting special treatment?

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com