Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Eric Bramwell jailed 22 years for stealing universal *televisionremote control* !

On 01/12/2017 01:03 PM, Meanie wrote:
On 1/12/2017 3:29 PM, Bod wrote:
On 12/01/2017 20:25, T wrote:
On 01/12/2017 12:20 PM, Bod wrote:
That makes no sense, if you're not frightened, then why do you need to
carry a gun?

Do you even think these things through before you say them?

Why wear a seat belt? You afraid of getting in a crash?

No, because it's the law. I'd rather not wear one.

I agree about your inability to pause before you type. You think the
only reason to carry a gun is out of fear? That's no different than me
accusing you of being envious for the constant US gun issues which you
posts.

I don't pat my own back very often, if ever, but one thing I don't have
much of is fear. My need to carry a gun is protection for myself, my
family and others as the law allows. My reason is to stop a low life
scum who thinks they have the right to steal another person's hard
earned possession or to victimize them in any way necessary. You think
cops are all afraid since they carry guns? It's a quick resolution to
end a serious threat. My attitude is well known to see a criminal dead
for reasons I have stated. If I can assist with that arrangement, I'm
honored to do so.

And the rest of us that don't carry are grateful for you. The
criminals don't know who is carrying and who isn't. Makes
the behave much better.