Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Eric Bramwell jailed 22 years for stealing universal *televisionremote control* !

On 01/12/2017 01:46 AM, Bod wrote:
Hmm! I'm 68 and have never seen anyone with a gun in public, have never
had one pulled on me or any of my family/friends/neighbours etc.

Same with me. I live in a very safe neighborhood. I feel no
need what so ever to carry. I am grateful to those that do.

Likewise with knives. Apart from some gangs in the big cities (who
mainly shoot or stab each other) no one else feels the need to carry a
gun(even in the big cities).

You pretty much described big city American with Democratic mayors.

We are the same sort of people as you, but only divided by your gun
culture.

I am not all that sure of that. We speak the same language, but
our sensibilities seem much different.

I respect your right to carry guns, but I'll never understand the need
for it.

We carry them for the same reason we wear seat belts. It is
prudence, not fear.