Posted to alt.home.repair
FromTheRafters FromTheRafters is offline

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

The Peeler wrote :
On Thu, 12 Jan 2017 18:33:04 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Illegal would have left me with my cock in hand and the illegal gun in
his hand pointing at me. Glad i was legal. Getting shot back at is a
bitch too.

Illegal makes it less likely for any bad guys to have one.

Sure it does.

It does, which is why in the UK the police are unlikely to have to fend
off armed criminals.

So, how's armed bank robbery done in the UK? With verbal threats? LOL

Over here, illegal makes it less likely for any *good* guys to have one
-- the bad guys don't care about legality. Over here, they don't sit on
their couch and think to themselves "I want to rob a bank, and I'd like
to use a gun, but that would be illegal" and then go rob a store with
their finger pretending to be a gun instead.