Posted to alt.home.repair

Default European police issue warning as foldable gun which looks like iPhone to be released in US

On Thu, 12 Jan 2017 18:33:04 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Thu, 12 Jan 2017 18:15:48 -0000, Muggles wrote:

On Thu, 12 Jan 2017 00:57:30 -0000, Thomas wrote:

On Wednesday, January 11, 2017 at 7:50:10 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson
Sword wrote:
On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 13:35:39 -0000, Thomas wrote:

On Wednesday, January 11, 2017 at 8:18:07 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
Have you personally had a gun drawn on you at all?

This was not directed at me but yes, I have.
I had a gun pointed at me while holding my Colt 1911 45 ACP.

It is a very unsettling feeling (to say the least). Cool heads must
prevail at times to prevent total loss.

And if guns were less prevalent in the US, like say a civilised
country like the UK, that would never have happened.

--
America remains the international benchmark for institutionalised
stupidity. -- Neil Allen, circa 2014

Illegal would have left me with my cock in hand and the illegal gun in
his hand pointing at me. Glad i was legal. Getting shot back at is a
bitch too.

Illegal makes it less likely for any bad guys to have one.

Sure it does.

It does, which is why in the UK the police are unlikely to have to fend off armed criminals.

I bet heroin is illegal there to so I suppose there isn't any in the
UK. Good job!