Posted to uk.d-i-y
Max Demian Max Demian is offline

Default Scottish Power Tariffs

On Thu, 12 Jan 2017 17:36:13 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:
On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 19:29:33 +0000, Andy Burns wrote:

"view TCR" in the "your tariff box" leads you to a form with

loads
of
fields. Why? I'm logged in, it knows what tariff I'm on, it knows
where I live, take me straight to that tariffs information FFS!

I think they're obliged to show the TCR stuff, even if they have
accurate info on your precise rates.

Agreed the (useless IMHO)(*) TCR has to be available. I'm taking
issue with fact the site wanted me to fill in half dozen fields on a
form when it "knows" all the information it's asking for.

(*) Useless as it uses an "average consumption" figure so if your

use
isn't average the TCR can be way off the mark.

Agreed. Unit rate plus standing charge isn't exactly complicated. (A
bit like people who use complicated ways to convert between
Fahrenheit and Celsius, when the accurate way isn't exactly
difficult.)

--
Max Demian