Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_17_] Muggles[_17_] is offline

Default European police issue warning as foldable gun which looks likeiPhone to be released in US

On Thu, 12 Jan 2017 00:57:30 -0000, Thomas wrote:

On Wednesday, January 11, 2017 at 7:50:10 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson
Sword wrote:
On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 13:35:39 -0000, Thomas wrote:

On Wednesday, January 11, 2017 at 8:18:07 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
Have you personally had a gun drawn on you at all?

This was not directed at me but yes, I have.
I had a gun pointed at me while holding my Colt 1911 45 ACP.

It is a very unsettling feeling (to say the least). Cool heads must
prevail at times to prevent total loss.

And if guns were less prevalent in the US, like say a civilised
country like the UK, that would never have happened.

--
America remains the international benchmark for institutionalised
stupidity. -- Neil Allen, circa 2014

Illegal would have left me with my cock in hand and the illegal gun in
his hand pointing at me. Glad i was legal. Getting shot back at is a
bitch too.

Illegal makes it less likely for any bad guys to have one.

Sure it does.

--
Maggie