Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default Automatic windscreen wipers and frost

On Thursday, 12 January 2017 16:37:21 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
Anyone got automatic windscreen wipers? I'm told the Fiesta ones actually come on when it's frosty, and rip the blades off. You'd think they'd have a temperature sensor?

Mind you manual is as bad, I've yet to see a car which flicks the wipers to off when you turn off the engine, otherwise the next morning they try to wipe when frozen and you lose the rubber!

--
You know you're getting old when:
Your friends compliment you on your new alligator shoes and you're barefoot.

I keep my cars indoors.