Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Automatic windscreen wipers and frost

Anyone got automatic windscreen wipers? I'm told the Fiesta ones actually come on when it's frosty, and rip the blades off. You'd think they'd have a temperature sensor?

Mind you manual is as bad, I've yet to see a car which flicks the wipers to off when you turn off the engine, otherwise the next morning they try to wipe when frozen and you lose the rubber!

--
You know you're getting old when:
Your friends compliment you on your new alligator shoes and you're barefoot.