HeatMan

Default Front Loading Washers

Quite a few years ago, I worked at a country club that had 3-50 pound front
loaders and 1-30 pounder. All they needed was a little preventative
maintenance.

"Jerry Levine" wrote in message
et...
It's funny. When I was 16 I worked in a laundromat that had all front

free.
That was 50 years ago. Are we moving backwards?
"Doug" wrote in message
om...
Sorry, should have explained more. GAVE away the Neptune after 3 or 4
service calls. Water still collected in the front boot despite the

retrofit.
Clothes came out tangled. Noise was awful. Wife said give it away to the
first person willing to put up with it.
"Don Wiss" wrote in message
On Sun, 17 Aug 2003, Doug wrote:

We GAVE away our Maytag Neptune

Not very informative. Did you give it away as you were moving and

wanted
good friend to have it instead of the new owners?

Don donwiss at panix.com.