Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default I'm hearing voices

On Tue, 10 Jan 2017 20:13:03 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Tuesday, January 10, 2017 at 8:26:40 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 10 Jan 2017 19:24:13 -0600, Oren wrote:

I'm hearing voices. They are telling me to go shoot and kill people. I
know I must listen to these voices.

I'm going to go clean my gun now, so I'm ready to do lots of killing.

Home Queer Painted Cow,

You used the wrong nym, again.

Never have I used aioe.org to post.

Idiots like you can't figure it out. Tell your mommy she has bad
pussy. You must be used to it, like your farm animals and Amish boys
you allow to drive your tractors.

Punk!

Isn't it fun to have a fanboy? ?(?)?

[8~{} Uncle Fanatical Monster

What I enjoy is how he/she/it enjoys pretending to be like me. Use my
name. The creature's idols me. I love it when they admire me so much
they try to be like me. But they can't. The mold has been broken
already.