Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Eric Bramwell jailed 22 years for stealing universal *television remote control* !

On Tue, 10 Jan 2017 20:28:11 +0000, Bod wrote:

No. After more than 200 years you red belly Brits still try to stick
your nose in our business. BTW, you don't listen. WE give you facts
here and you ignore them. You cry and snivel. Get over your envy.

Envy !!? You have a perception problem. Why on earth would I envy

Americans!

I offer *opinions* and hopefully get a discussion, but you reply with

venom and ad hominems.

See how you are? Somebody bruises your tender ego so you call it an
attack. You poor little innocent one. I'll be clear here, you can't
handle me if I did attack you.

Aside from envy, you Brits are ****ed off because American soldiers
gave American chocolate, nylon hosiery and cigarettes to your women
for some pussy. Those girls loved Americans, like the French women
when our troops liberated them. You Brits are mad because you have
Yank blood running through you veins!

See. I also have opinions.
--
you never meet a horse that needs stealing, but you meet a man that needs killin'