Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Credit card over the limit declined

On 01/10/2017 11:49 AM, Leon Fisk wrote:

There used to be a limit here for how much you could pay at the pump.
It use to be $80 if I remember correctly. If you stayed under that
amount it went through. You could go into the station with your card
first I believe and process the card there. ...

A buddy who had local Mobil distributorship until just recently once
told me that those limits were set somehow in the pump firmware and
transferred along w/ the specific card data to the issuer when the
approval request went...

It's real pita when can't even fill a vehicle on an unattended island,
though, fer shure.