Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mounting an electric vertical radiator horizontially

On Tuesday, 10 January 2017 12:44:04 UTC, Lee Turner wrote:
Hello, we have a loft conversions with no central heating, we are limited to
ceiling height on the walls due to the low eaves so I am looking at the
possibility of mounting a designer electrical radiator that is designed to be
hung vertically, horizontally.

Here is a link to
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vertical-A...AOSwKtlWtAJ a

Is this possible, as it is not directly plumed it shouldn't need to be bleed,
I'm just not sure if it will still function in the same way.

Seems a lot of money for a few pipes painted grey. Make your own then you can distribute the heat source throughout the tubes, then it'll be happy. That means connecting elements in a mix of series & parallel.

NT