Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default 2 christmas projects.

On 1/9/2017 6:13 PM, Puckdropper wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote in
:

Helmets are for wimps. Real hockey lamps don't wear shades. ;-)

https://www.reddit.com/r/sports/comm...l_hockey_wasnt
_for_wimps/

This wimp is glad to be unhurt and maybe even alive! That helmet has
saved me at least 4 trips to a hospital and left me basically unhurt each
time. The last time, I hit a bad spot in the ice and fell over
backwards. There was NO way to protect myself.

Remember Gary Busey? He did not like helmets either.

The game is different than it was in Bobby Hull's day. He made sure of
that with the curved stick, and Stan Makita, his teammate made sure of it
too! He developed the first usable hockey helmet. Mark Messier's work
with developing the M11 helmet took things to the next level. If
anyone's still playing with the older helmets, go take a look at the new
ones (Bauer owns the M11 line now). They are the most comfortable
helmets you'll ever wear!

Puckdropper