Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,rec.arts.tv
Shadow Shadow is offline

Default If You Point A Gun At A Cop, Being White And Rich Wouldn’t Save You…

On Tue, 10 Jan 2017 08:30:45 -0500, burfordTjustice
wrote:

On Sun, 08 Jan 2017 00:16:10 -0200
Shadow wrote:

Guess what the color of a Bullseye is, and what happens to
police officers that don't hit that color often enough ?

"When liberals are losing they always play the race card. So if you want
to know if you’re winning against the liberals, just wait for them to
squeal about racism."--T.W. Shannon

I'm not a liberal (I hate the idea of liberalism, never have
supported the far right) but I DO admire the genius of the guy that
designed the bullseye. A white center would make it easier to set your
sights on, but NO, he chose black.

This is the standard KKK version:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...target.svg.png

Take da smile off dat niga's face !!!!!

Wake up, the liberals won, Trump was elected.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012