Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Calling car camera users

On Monday, 9 January 2017 18:02:55 UTC, Judith wrote:
On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 16:53:31 +0000, MrCheerful wrote:

On 09/01/2017 16:36, Judith wrote:
On Sun, 8 Jan 2017 02:29:23 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason
wrote:

On Sunday, 8 January 2017 10:03:32 UTC, Bertie Doe wrote:
Looking at those cheapo car cameras on Ebay :-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3718320520...ht_5758wt_1124

Quality wise, you gets what you pays for, looking at the spec for the first
on list, I see it has continuous loop recording.

I have a spare 16 GB TF card, anyone care to guess how many minutes before
it starts to overwrite ? TIA

THIS HAS TWO 256GB CARDS WHICH LAST FOR 10 DAYS.

http://amzn.to/2j51dox

Crikey - 300 quid. You must be very well off.

I am surprised that your new car does not have a built in sat nav. You could
then have spent just a hundred quid on a proper decent camera.

Love one of the comments in a review: "If you have a smartphone already then
its worth trying Waze before spending a big sum of money on the Nuvicam. "

However, a fool and his money ............

Do the DVLA let suicidal, loonie, drunken, psychotic druggies keep their
driving Licence?

I think if they are made aware of such a person they contact their GP to ask
his opinion.

I think it's up tp the person themseleves to inform the DVLA.
My brother had an epileptic fit in the mid 80s . This year he tripped hit his head and 10mins later found himself sittign in the living room on the sofa.
he remebers tripping, putting out his hands and falling on the paving slabs and that's it.

Went for a hospital check up and they told him in their view it's very unlucky they are linked but teh previous doctor he saw thought there could be links so he was told to contact the DVLA and tell them the situation otherwise his insurance might not be valid if he made a claim.
So he has a MIR scan at the end of this month on a sunday ! just to check.
He had a CAT scan which showed notbhing unusual last month.