Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Mounting an electric vertical radiator horizontially

On Tue, 10 Jan 2017 12:44:02 GMT, Lee Turner
m wrote:

Hello, we have a loft conversions with no central heating, we are limited to
ceiling height on the walls due to the low eaves so I am looking at the
possibility of mounting a designer electrical radiator that is designed to be
hung vertically, horizontally.

Here is a link to
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vertical-A...AOSwKtlWtAJ a

Is this possible, as it is not directly plumed it shouldn't need to be bleed,
I'm just not sure if it will still function in the same way.

Are these things all not oil filled and therefore you would need to
ensure the element was kept covered in oil if you change the
orientation?

What would be wrong with a more conventional wall mounted horizontal /
slim line oil filled radiator?

Cheers, T i m