Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] take5@everyday.com is offline

Default MyPillow

On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 04:29:58 -0500, Ben Duped wrote:

On 01/08/2017 04:48 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
Has anyone bought any of MyPillow pillows? What is your opinion of them?

http://www.mypillow.com/

Its just a pillow. WTF is wrong with the 50 varieties of pillows they sell at Walmart?

I think that every time I see their overplayed commercials. A pillow is
a pillow. The $5 ones are Walmart suit me fine. They last a few years,
and when they get flat, tear, or begin getting too dirty, I buy a new
one, and the old ones get tossed or used on a pet's bed, if they are
still sort of usable. Pillows are nothing but a cloth bag filled with
shreaded foam. There is no pillow worth $100. When you pay $100 for a
"Mypillow", you're paying $5 for the pillow and $95 to cover the costs
of their TV commercials.