Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default MyPillow

On Sunday, January 8, 2017 at 6:11:06 PM UTC-5, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
ac says...

Has anyone bought any of MyPillow pillows? What is your opinion of them?

http://www.mypillow.com/

We have two and my wife and I like them. Not sure if they are worth the
price, but seems that any good pillow is close to the same.

I think the prices are somewhat misleading. If I remember they are $100
on the web and $ 50 in the stores but you get one "free" if bought
online.

I think that was one of the complaints in the news that they talked
about and it was part of the reason BBB gave them an F, ie they
were doing questionable "sale" or "special" advertising.

Seems the same price to me. When they come in the mail they are
compressed and you have to run them in the dryer for a while. My wife
puts hers in the dryer about once a month to fluff it back up.