Posted to alt.home.repair
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default Lay-Z-boy recliner foot mechanism chair is stuck in up position

On Monday, January 9, 2017 at 6:14:06 AM UTC-6, Rick O wrote:

replying to groups.johnsmith, Rick O wrote:
Lubrication fixed the problem. To avoid the smell of WD40, I used Pledge
spray wax, and it worked immediately. Pledge & similar spray wax also work
great for lubricating door hinges, etc.

for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...it-146974-.htm

I knew as soon as I opened this post and saw the original date
of SEPTEMBER 2006 it had to be one of those dummies from Home
Moaners.

Psst: John Smith got so ****ed at his recliner he drug it out
side and set fire to it. He has since replaced annoying
recliner.