Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default MyPillow

In article ,
ac says...

On Sun, 8 Jan 2017 19:25:58 -0600, "ChairMan" wrote:

Gordon Shumway wrote:
Has anyone bought any of MyPillow pillows? What is your
opinion of
them?

http://www.mypillow.com/

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/...tion/96145828/

It sounds like BBB is ****ed about their pricing not the product or service. That sounds like a lot of BS from BBB

I think the BBB is affter them for the advertisments. From what I heard
they say something about a Sleep Association or some such. That seems
to be something they started. The advertisements seem to indicate the
pillow will cure many things. Just the typical infomercial hype.

As I mentione we have 2. I sleep on one and can sleep on just about
anything. My wife is very choosey about a pillow. She sleeps on one,
but about once month she complains about it and sleeps on anoter type.
Puts the MY Pillow in the dryer for a while and is happy for another
month.