Posted to rec.woodworking
Gray_Wolf Gray_Wolf is offline

Default Sears to sell Craftsman to Stanley/B&D

On 1/7/2017 8:24 AM, Leon wrote:
On 1/6/2017 5:47 PM, woodchucker wrote:
On 1/6/2017 4:13 PM, Jack wrote:
On 1/6/2017 2:28 PM, Leon wrote:
On 1/6/2017 10:56 AM, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
On 01/05/2017 03:54 PM, Leon wrote:
Sears cannot survive at this rate, thank you K-Mart.

[Snip]

Amazon has set the bar very high for very fast delivery, great
pricing, and painless returns ... all from your living room.

Amazon is very fast. Last Nov. I ordered a Nikon DSLR with two zoom lens for
a Black Friday sale price that was unbeatable. I ordered on line at 6:30AM Fri.
and at 10:20AM Sat. it was sitting on my door step. I live in San Antone and
found out from my sister, later on, that they have a distro center in San Marcos.
`

---