Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default GOP Rep Introduces National Concealed Carry Reciprocity On DayOne of New Congress

On Sunday, January 8, 2017 at 8:40:21 AM UTC-5, VinnyB wrote:
On Sat, 07 Jan 2017 12:42:00 -0500, "(PeteCresswell)"
wrote in

When I see somebody with a Glock on their hip walking around in plain
sight and no badge, all I can think of is "Is this nut case going to
*do* something or is he harmless?".

+1 on that from a Life Time NRA member. I highly doubt anyone who
needs to boost their self-image by open carry.

I just watch the news and see people in action everyday and am certain
there are plenty of people who would use open carry to boost their
self-image.