Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Liberals Mock and Celebrate Shooting Death of Conservative Columnist

On Sun, 08 Jan 2017 20:28:50 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

This "kid" was an athletic 17 year old who was 5" taller than
Zimmerman, in better shape and had the element of surprise.

So, unlike a proper policeman, this wannabe was unfit for the job.

We have 5'1 little girls in uniform along with old fat guys as I
suspect you do.
define "unfit"
He was just walking around the neighborhood watching a suspected
burglar and he HAD called the cops and he was just watching this guy
until the cops arrived. Martin hid in the bushes and jumped out on
him.

Our police don't shoot violent people, they lock them up.

Your police don't get shot very often either. You do not have the same
kind of criminals as we do. As I said, maybe if we scooped up 30,000
of our "inner city youth" and sent them to UK, your cop's policy would
change. Until it did, they would ravage your place like Attila the
Hun.