Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Liberals Mock and Celebrate Shooting Death of ConservativeColumnist

On Sun, 08 Jan 2017 01:59:51 -0000, wrote:

On Sat, 07 Jan 2017 23:17:32 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

in fear of your life? Shooting a violent attacker IS reasonable force
in Florida.

So this adult was got the better of by a kid? How pathetic.

This "kid" was an athletic 17 year old who was 5" taller than
Zimmerman, in better shape and had the element of surprise.

So, unlike a proper policeman, this wannabe was unfit for the job.

I am still amazed that when we have had many incidents of innocent
black people being murdered, the left focuses on thugs that needed
killing like Trayvonn and Michael Brown.

What?

What is hard to understand. Martin and Brown were thugs who preyed on
innocent people. They were destined to either die in a puddle of blood
on the street, die by lethal injection (legally or illegally) or
simply die of old age in prison.
There are far better cases of police killing innocents people the left
could choose to be upset about but the fact remains most black people
get killed by other black people with very little attention at all
paid to it. In places like Baltimore, Chicago and Detroit, the
majority of these crimes go unsolved. Nobody saw anything and if they
did, there is a universal no snitching policy in that culture.
Any investigation will be superficial at best.
I suppose that is why we hear so much if a white guy shoots a black
guy, it is such a rare occurrence and something the community might
actually testify about.

Our police don't shoot violent people, they lock them up.

--
Warren wanked William while Wendy wildly wobbled Wayne's Willy within warm water.