Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Sears to sell Craftsman to Stanley/B&D

On 1/8/2017 2:13 PM, Puckdropper wrote:
Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in news:7vadnaEfj94o6O_FnZ2dnUU7-
:

Well actually taking clothes off makes you cooler but adding more
clothes restricts mobility. This is an assumption that you are working
outside all day in the extreme cold or heat. It's a b___h working out
side in the cold and not being able to move freely.

Decent clothes and gloves do not restrict mobility that much. Most
people like these big heavy coat-shaped objects, thinking more mass=more
heat. It ain't so. It just makes winter worse because of restricted
mobility.

When it's really cold (and it hasn't been THAT cold), you can add long
underwear which won't restrict mobility that much either. Snow pants
don't restrict movement all that much either. Yeah, you know you've got
them on but they let me move just as fast as I want.

If you've got a stocky build, finding a decent fitting coat is a problem.
They're always tight across the shoulders. Let alone finding a decent
coat that's not going to tear up your hands because of zippers on the
pockets or snaps that get in the way.

It's a HUGE task to find something built for moving in Winter!

Hummm seems like that is the point I was making... LOL