Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Sears to sell Craftsman to Stanley/B&D

On 1/7/2017 10:32 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 7 Jan 2017 21:19:41 -0500, woodchucker
wrote:

SNIPP

I melt in the heat.. Would rather it be cold... Although the back
suffers in the cold. But I do more work in the shop in the winter and
fall. In the summer I am out as much as possible, but I can't take the
high humidity with heat..
I have played volleyball outside when it's 100 during the day but only
about 2 hours.. after that i'm done.

You can put on clothes until you are warm. Can't take off untill you
are cool.

Well actually taking clothes off makes you cooler but adding more
clothes restricts mobility. This is an assumption that you are working
outside all day in the extreme cold or heat. It's a b___h working out
side in the cold and not being able to move freely.

I put up with 115F and 90+% RH for 2 hot seasons down at the Victoria
Falls - when I came back December 1975 the cold almost killed me -
I've never really "enjoyed" the cold since - used to like
snowmobiling, tobogganing and skating, but no more.