Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Weathershield paint on interiors

I know one thing, on the front of my house even outdoor gloss seems to crack
in a couple of years no matter how well the preparation was. Maybe I should
use a differentcolour to black. I thought of getting it all taken off and
trying white instead. Does anyone know if its the black colour that makes it
crack in the sun?
As for indoors, what I need is a little pump to suck up the condensation on
the window sill of my spare room....
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Karen Grace" m wrote in
message ...
What about using weathershield exterior paint on interior window surrounds
that are exposed to a lot of sun? Would the paint set properly and last
longer
than interior paint?

--
for full context, visit