Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Sears to sell Craftsman to Stanley/B&D

On Sat, 7 Jan 2017 18:11:54 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

They've been in the house at least six times in the eight months, or
so, that we've had the service. Most of the problems didn't relate to
the Internet but everything was new and has been replaced at least
once.

Well Uverse was never great for us and one of the reasons we dumped it.
From what I understand Uverse is on the chopping block since ATT
acquired DirecTV.

My TV hesitation was with streaming through the internet and through my
DirecTV DVR. The new box cured the problem. I might add that the fiber
comes up to my house but was not being used to it's full potential until
the faster internet speeds were offered with the new boxes.

I wouldn't put up with that kind of crappy service. My cable TV and
internet has only been down a few times in over 10 years - and the
pixelating I had on my TV was due to a couple of bad cables.