Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] edward3@online.com is offline

Default Silestone burnt stain

On Sat, 7 Jan 2017 15:37:05 -0800 (PST), Joe wrote:

My wife accidentally had put a hot pot from the burner to the
countertop and immediately saw what she did and removed it, but it
left a partial 'burnt' bottom on it. I tried to remove the stain with
some bleach and water mixed, then just bleach and finally a Brillo
soap pad...all with no luck. I even used the Bars Keeper Friend. Its
just a stain, not a penetration. Anyone here have other suggestions
how to get rid of that stain? Thanks

Begin by filing for divorce.

Then cover the counter with peel and press vinyl tiles.