Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Liberals Mock and Celebrate Shooting Death of ConservativeColumnist

On Sat, 07 Jan 2017 16:42:16 -0000, wrote:

On Sat, 07 Jan 2017 15:21:36 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

But WHY did Trayvon attack Zimmerman? There may have been good reason.

Because he was a thug who wanted to teach a "cracker" how bad he was?
That certainly seems to be what he told his friend on the phone.

Nobody likes vigilantes. Good on Trayvon for trying.

In the UK, even if you punched me three times, I can't just shoot you dead. I can only respond with REASONABLE force.

How many times can they smash your head on the pavement before you are
in fear of your life? Shooting a violent attacker IS reasonable force
in Florida.

So this adult was got the better of by a kid? How pathetic.

I am still amazed that when we have had many incidents of innocent
black people being murdered, the left focuses on thugs that needed
killing like Trayvonn and Michael Brown.

What?

--
What are the "Man's Three Rules When Getting Old?"
Never pass a bathroom, don't waste a hard-on, and never trust a fart.