Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default GOP Rep Introduces National Concealed Carry Reciprocity On DayOne of New Congress

On 01/07/2017 10:38 AM, Shadow wrote:
As to the stupid federal law allowing "retired law enforcement
officers" allowed to carry concealed weapons, I really can't see any
advantages. They can't work outside their juristiction, and they are
retired .... maybe they think their lives are worth more than anyone
else's ?

Retired and off duty cops with concealed guns are stopping
crime all the time. More guns, less crime.

As far as pot goes. It is stupid to use. But, probably
less harmful to society than alcohol. We will see.
At least pot heads do not tend to drive and slaughter
innocents by the thousands.

I will make an exception on the stupid remark for
those who legitimately need it for medical reasons, like
to treat the side effects of chemo.

Do you realize how much safer pot is than the one
use additive designer opiates the allopaths prescribe?
What is the statistic, sometime like three times
the deaths to designer opiates than all the illegal
drugs combined? YIKES !!!!

My thoughts are that society should not stop folks
from taking drugs, as it is a fools errand. But
society should regulate the hell out of your behavior
under the influence. Drug test for jobs, lose your
car and go to jail if driving under the influence,
don't use around kids, no excuse for criminal behavior,
yada, yada, yada.

Back when drugs were legal, social pressure was far more
effective than prohibition.