Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Liberals Mock and Celebrate Shooting Death of Conservative Columnist

On Sat, 07 Jan 2017 15:21:36 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

But WHY did Trayvon attack Zimmerman? There may have been good reason.

Because he was a thug who wanted to teach a "cracker" how bad he was?
That certainly seems to be what he told his friend on the phone.

In the UK, even if you punched me three times, I can't just shoot you dead. I can only respond with REASONABLE force.

How many times can they smash your head on the pavement before you are
in fear of your life? Shooting a violent attacker IS reasonable force
in Florida.

I am still amazed that when we have had many incidents of innocent
black people being murdered, the left focuses on thugs that needed
killing like Trayvonn and Michael Brown.