Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Liberals Mock and Celebrate Shooting Death of Conservative Columnist

On Saturday, January 7, 2017 at 9:21:41 AM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Fri, 06 Jan 2017 12:53:06 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Wednesday, January 4, 2017 at 3:15:33 PM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 04 Jan 2017 09:43:39 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 4:48:11 PM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

He took it upon himself to take the law into his own hands and kill somebody. In the rather more civilised UK, only the police are allowed to do that. This guy was a member of a little neighbourhood watch scheme, not a properly trained police officer.
--

You silly git, Zimmerman didn't just take the law into his own hands! Trayvon Martin attacked George Zimmerman and tried to cause him serious bodily harm. Zimmerman was well within his rights to defend himself against a thug who was bashing Zimmerman's head into the concrete sidewalk. The use of deadly force was definitely called for. You're going to wish your native citizens were armed when the Muslim hordes overrun your country. Of course you can be a nonviolent pacifist and learn to speak Arabic. Have you obtained your Koran yet? ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Armed Monster

But WHY did Trayvon attack Zimmerman? There may have been good reason.

In the UK, even if you punched me three times, I can't just shoot you dead. I can only respond with REASONABLE force.
--

Trayvon attacked Zimmerman because Trayvon was a thug. He is now a dead and buried thug. Zimmerman performed a public service by removing a thug from the gene pool thus preventing the spawning of any number of little thugletts. In The U.S. you have a right to defend yourself except in the Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak enclaves. We need sanctuary cities for law abiding citizens. ヽ(à²*_à²*)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Removal Monster