Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default GOP Rep Introduces National Concealed Carry Reciprocity On DayOne of New Congress

On 01/06/2017 03:08 PM, RonNNN wrote:
Just to clarify, we can carry "long guns" without a permit, but handguns
require a permit, with a few exceptions.

Texas has always confused me. Despite the hype it doesn't have much of a
cowboy mentality. We gave it our best shot:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montan...ms_Freedom_Act

As long as one man could carry it and the bore was less than 1.25 inches
you were good to go. The bore size limitation only applied to smokeless.
Notably a Democratic governor signed the law. Montana Democrats are a
little different...