Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default GOP Rep Introduces National Concealed Carry Reciprocity On DayOne of New Congress

On 01/06/2017 02:24 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 06 Jan 2017 16:13:04 -0500, "(PeteCresswell)"
wrote:

Per burfordTjustice:
GOP Rep Introduces National Concealed Carry Reciprocity On Day One of
New Congress

http://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendme...-new-congress/

Do any states issue "Open Carry" permits?

NV, AZ, and TX are open carry. No permits needed. Concealed carry does
require a permit. Check your state laws.

MT is open carry with no permit. Concealed carry without a permit is
legal outside of incorporated areas with the exception of lumber camps.
There have been a few attempts to do away with the permit for concealed
but they've never made it through.

That leads to some ambiguity. if I am going hiking and have a shoulder
holster on and am wearing a jacket when am I in an incorporated area?
Some of the small towns are incorporated, some aren't.

There are some other nuances. 'Concealed' means concealed on your
person. A firearm in a backpack is not considered on your person. Not
being a lawyer and not wanting to get to know any, I wouldn't push the
boundary of 'is a firearm in a Bianchi fanny pack on your person or not?