Posted to rec.woodworking
John McCoy John McCoy is offline

Default Sears to sell Craftsman to Stanley/B&D

Keith Nuttle wrote in news4otob$15aa$1
@gioia.aioe.org:

The reason that that e shopping will never replace the store, is the
reason that we were out shopping this morning. I bought a garment of
clothing that was of a marked size. I have worn this size for decades.
That garment did not fit. We had to go to the store and try on several
different sizes to find the garment in a size that fits. You can not go
down to the store and buy a pair of pants, with out trying them on.

Probably worth noting (since we're all dudes here) that this
is something women have suffered with for years. No two makers
of ladieswear use quite the same set of sizes - my girlfriend
can be a 4, 6, or 8, a XS, S, or M, and never knows until she
starts trying stuff on.

John