Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default 2 christmas projects.

On Thursday, January 5, 2017 at 2:58:02 PM UTC-6, woodchucker wrote:
http://imgur.com/a/iFR63 Hockey end table.

http://imgur.com/a/cialU Appetizer trays / wine glass holder. Each has a
different look to identify your tray/food/wine.

--
Jeff

Very nice.

I like watching hockey, but I don't know all the rules, like (seemingly) different ways to be off sides. I don't know the different ways, so I can't comprehend the whats or whys about that, when it happens. I don't know (probably) most of the blue line rules, either. And I don't know the strategies of the game, except, now and then, when an announcer describes the preceding action (replay), leading up to the results.

After reading others' helmet comments, I thought....
Humpf! Real hockey players don't wear helmets. LOL

Sonny