Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.broadcast

Default Clock Radios

In article ,
Dave W wrote:
It's recently dawned on me that wall-warts don't have replaceable fuses,
or maybe they have no fuses at all. That is not in the spirit of 13A
plugs which all have fuses. Granted they're to stop the wire burning
up, but it doesn't surprise me that some wall-warts burn. It would be
prudent not to have them powered up when unattended.

But what do you do with things that need to be powered up 24/7? Surely a
PS with a load on it is more likely to fail than one where the load is
unplugged - like say a charger?

--
*The average person falls asleep in seven minutes *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.