Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Clock Radios

Chris J Dixon wrote
Rod Speed wrote

I prefer to do that a different way, use the iphone,
just say 'hey siri time' and have it tell you the time.
That way don't even have to roll over and look at
the clock. It does light the screen with the time
displayed when you do that too.

I'm not sure my partner would be impressed!

Surely the alarm wakes her, Shirley.

At least two easily selectable alarms.

Best done with a smartphone app IMO. Much more
control over the alarm detail and multiple preprogramed
alarms for the sort of thing you want alarms for.

Did you forget

Control buttons easily located and operated without
my head leaving the pillow, ideally on the front.

Nope, voice control leaves that for dead, Shirley.