Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default More green lies.

On 05/01/17 11:35, harry wrote:

Natural gas remained underground for millions of years with no leakage.
Why shouldn't CO2?

perhaps because to get it there, needs a hole.

And of course 99.99% of natural gas escaped years ago. It's the 0.1%
that is left that managed to find a gas tight place that we tap...

....did you know that 99.99% of all species that became extinct did so
before man appeared at all?

The questions revolve around the energy balance, not whether we can permanently "bury" it.

So you say, but the you are a bit of a clot.