Posted to alt.home.repair
FromTheRafters FromTheRafters is offline

Default Liberals Mock and Celebrate Shooting Death of Conservative Columnist

trader_4 wrote on 1/4/2017 :
On Wednesday, January 4, 2017 at 8:48:41 AM UTC-5, FromTheRafters wrote:
Uncle Monster pretended :
On Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 4:48:11 PM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword
wrote:
On Tue, 03 Jan 2017 22:41:24 -0000, FromTheRafters
wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword wrote on 1/3/2017 :
On Tue, 03 Jan 2017 20:20:57 -0000, FromTheRafters
wrote:

It happens that James Wilkinson Sword formulated :
On Tue, 03 Jan 2017 16:50:34 -0000, FromTheRafters
wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword formulated on Tuesday :
On Tue, 03 Jan 2017 03:24:15 -0000, Gordon Shumway

wrote:

On Tue, 03 Jan 2017 00:36:31 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Mon, 02 Jan 2017 23:32:35 -0000, Oren wrote:

On Mon, 02 Jan 2017 16:32:27 -0500, FromTheRafters
wrote:

After serious thinking burfordTjustice wrote :
Liberals Mock and Celebrate Shooting Death of Conservative
Columnist

http://heatst.com/culture-wars/liber...ive-columnist/

He thought it was a good idea to hand a loaded gun to a kid?
Well, guess what, it *isn't*!!

Every gun is "loaded" until you ensure it is not. Kids with
training will know that. If I look at a gun in a store, the clerk
passes it to me I will always check it for ammo.

It's a lot easier when there are no guns. Tell me one good reason
for having guns everywhere.

Travon Martin is one. Michael Brown is two. Shall I continue?

Travon Martin? You can't be ****ing serious. The kid bought some
candy,
was
shot by some trumped up pretend policeman for looking suspicious,
then the
MURDERER that shot him got away with it.

LOL

You disagree?

Absolutely! He wouldn't have been shot had he not attacked someone with
the authority to do what he was doing. Evidence pointed to the truth of
Zimmerman's statements about the attack and he was exonerated.

The gunman had zero authority. Only the police have the authority to
kill a suspect. The shooter should be hung.

He had as much right to be where he was as Trayvon did. Sure, it was
not recommended that he do so, but he could get in front of Trayvon
call him names, and stick his thumbs in his ears and wave his fingers
at him if he wanted to. What went wrong for Trayvon was Trayvon's
violent attack, and George's right to defend himself.

Vigilantes deserve to be attaked, it's a pity Trayvon didn't kill him.
--

My good man are you daft?! George Zimmerman was not a vigilante. He was a
member of The Neighborhood Watch which works closely with police to keep an

http://lawofselfdefense.com/zimmerma...leeing-martin/

http://tinyurl.com/phpbzvy

[8~{} Uncle Murdurous Monster

He didn't report a black male, only a male wearing a hoodie. The
'dispatcher' aksed him several times if the subject was black, and he
responded that he didn't know, it's too dark.

This is just as incorrect as what some in the media reported
at the time. I believe it was NBC that edited it so that Z just said
"he looks black", without showing what immediately proceeded it.
You just edited it to leave out that Z did say
he looks black. What actually happened was the police dispatcher asked
if the person what white, hispanic or black. Z responded "He looks black".

Yeah you're right. I should have reviewed the tape before posting. The
thing is, he didn't know he was black until he said later he was a
black male. It's not racial profiling if you make the decision to call
in a suspicious character before you even know his race.

That didn't stop people
from accusing him of racial profiling though. Also, contrary to what
CNN reported, he didn't disobey the dispatcher after (she?) said 'we
don't need you to do that' after being asked if he was following the
suspect, he was already following him so he could give the cops a
better location by that time and, according to him, he was going back
to his vehicle when he was attacked. The physical evidence supported
his story. Too bad for the 'protesters' or so-called witnesses who
never seem to get their story straight or correct.

You didn't get part of it correct either.

What else did I get wrong?