After serious thinking burfordTjustice wrote :
Liberals Mock and Celebrate Shooting Death of Conservative Columnist

http://heatst.com/culture-wars/liber...ive-columnist/

He thought it was a good idea to hand a loaded gun to a kid? Well,
guess what, it *isn't*!!

Every gun is "loaded" until you ensure it is not. Kids with training
will know that. If I look at a gun in a store, the clerk passes it to
me I will always check it for ammo.

It's a lot easier when there are no guns. Tell me one good reason for having guns everywhere.

Travon Martin is one. Michael Brown is two. Shall I continue?

Travon Martin? You can't be ****ing serious. The kid bought some candy, was shot by some trumped up pretend policeman for looking suspicious, then the MURDERER that shot him got away with it.
--

The innocent little snowflake thug Trayvon Martin made the mistake of jumping and attacking an armed citizen, pounding his head into the sidewalk thus earning little Trayvon a Darwin award. The Liberal/Leftist news media had to howl about a "White Hispanic", with an emphasis on "White", shooting a Black child in order to stir up racial strife. The media even flooded the news with a picture of innocent little 12 year old Trayvon not the 17 year old thug Trayvon who attacked George Zimmerman a volunteer on the neighborhood watch. A neighborhood that had a problem with teens committing crimes there. Zimmerman did as he should have and called the police about a Black male he did not recognize walking through the neighborhood. Zimmerman did not hunt little Trayvon down and shoot him. Innocent little Trayvon was the aggressor not Zimmerman. Zimmerman was lucky to have been able to get to his weapon and take out a thug saving taxpayers countless dollars over many years because the way
innocent little Trayvon was behaving, there was a good chance of him winding up in prison. The lesson here is for Negro youth not to attack a Hispanic man because he may have a gun and pop a cap in yo ass. ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

Depends what report you read. Do you have proof he attacked first? Do you know why he attacked?

--
Ireland's worst air disaster occurred early this morning when a small two-seater Cessna plane crashed into a cemetery. Irish search and rescue workers have recovered 2826 bodies so far and expect that number to climb as digging continues into the night.