Posted to sci.electronics.repair
MJC MJC is offline

Default [OT] handrwriting conventions

In article ,
says...
While we're about it, let's get rid of "c": with few exceptions it has
the sound either of "k" or of "s"; and get rid of "x" as well, and
replace it by "ks" (as in Russian).

Perce

I think you'd have to bring back the 'x' to represent the 'ch' sound
that you will have lost with the 'c'.

Personally I like all these distinctions. But that is perhaps because I
read the words 'directly'. That is, I do not read by moving my lips and
making the sounds silently to myself and then recognise the words as if
said. If you do that then you have to resolve differences (to, too, two)
by context because you have lost the hint that different spellings would
have given you.

Mike.