Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_15_] Muggles[_15_] is offline

Default ow women's liberation began with Jesus

On 1/3/2017 6:39 PM, T wrote:
On 12/31/2016 09:37 PM, Muggles wrote:
On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 20:41:15 -0800, T wrote:
On the contrary... a word that describes something
in the Bible doesn't

So it is okay to believe in a word that doesn't
appear in the Bible? You are confusing me.

I don't "believe" in a word. I accept the meaning of the word.

You believe in the Trinity. The meaning, although
hinted at, is not outlined in the Bible. It was
outlines at the First Council at Nicaea, as
was the Bible. If you believe in the Trinity, then
your are not Sola Scriptura. The Bible told you not
to do that anyway.

I believe in the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. The word "Trinity"
describes the three. A word that describes what is in the bible doesn't
negate sola scriptura.

We'll probably have to agree to disagree on this one.

--
Maggie