Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default ow women's liberation began with Jesus

On 12/31/2016 02:29 AM, Bod wrote:
If your god created everything, then that means he created Satan.

Yes it does. Satin was an angle and Jesus did indeed create
him.

Jesus gave us all free will, including angles. Satin when
against God and wound up running the Eternal Golf Course.
Satin's power comes from his ability to seduce. Evil
comes wrapped in a pretty package.

Now WHY would he create something so evil?

He didn't. That was Satin's choice.

If he didn't create satan, that implies that Satan had equal powers to
your god and had a hand in creation.

Also if your god was so powerful and clever to give everyone free will,
then why did he not create *goodwill* in everyone?

He did. We are created in his image and likeness. Jesus took
on our form in every respect. (Yes, that does put a hitch in
the Wester belief of original sin.) We are all created
good.

If I was a god, I would make *all* humans to be good people.

Me too. My guess is that without free will, we could not chose him.
An he finds a conscious choice to choose him. And by choosing
him, we have to follow his teaching. All eh declarations in
the world are meaningless, if yo don't make a conscious effort to follow
his teaching.