Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default ow women's liberation began with Jesus

On 12/31/2016 10:12 PM, Muggles wrote:
On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 20:41:15 -0800, T wrote:
I really don't understand.

I don't understand why this is an issue to you.

It's an issue because saints are dead and talking to the dead is akin to
fortune telling, which is forbidden. That's what the Bible says.

No it does not. The Bible says we are in "communion" with them.

Do you or do you not believe in Heaven?

Think of the saints as loved ones. They don't
forget about you. When they pray for you, they
pray to the same Jesus you pray to.

But, they're still dead, and we're forbidden to try to talk to the dead.

They are with Christ in Heaven. The Bible says they pray for
us. I gave you those references!

Show me in the Bible where it isn't forbidden.

Are you serious? Someone tells you to do something
and you do it because you can't find it in the Bible?
And you follow the Bible only?